Enterprise Architect, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- You will be functioning as a centre of excellence in the development of our EA capability in communication, content governance quality management and architecture lifecycle management as well as providing our customers, other Nordea units, with expert knowledge and guidance developing their Enterprise Architecture maturity roadmaps.
- You will be working with different stakeholders, analysing their needs and improve our implementation of our common tools and communication platform.
- You will provide expert knowledge about how to implement modelling and communication needs into modelling standards, front end web publishing, workflows supporting content governance and quality assurance.
- You will be an expert on our EA platform, so that you can act as a Business Analyst/Solution Architect enabling our developers translate use-cases coming from our business units into working solutions.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Proven technical experience with EA application platform, preferable MEGA and a deep knowledge of techniques used to publish the content in the repository.
- You are analytical and client oriented.
- You can translate business needs into requirements and you are able to define multiple solution options to problems.
- A demonstrated ability to work well with others and push momentum on senior level.
- Have experience from using workflows for different purposes i.e. content governance and quality improvement.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application You have until 22 April 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if
you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.