Enterprise System Developer, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a System Designer and Developer, you’ll will be to, in close cooperation with enterprise architects by developing and maintaining the EA functionality needed by the Nordea Group. This includes development of functionality in the Mega Suite, EA Portal and other tools needed to support the development of the Enterprise Architecture capability in Nordea.
In Enterprise Architecture Platform, we proactively drive and support the development of Enterprise Architecture, IT strategies and key strategic architectures in Nordea. We are passionate and proud of driving transformation with a can-do attitude. We are committed to create customer-focused and innovative solutions as One Nordea Team with all stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the long-term design, development, maintenance and needed EA functionality together with stakeholders across Nordea.
- Work closely with existing EA developers to plan parallel development tracks, test, release and to proper handover to operations (and act as 3. Level support in case of incidents).
- Be part of Nordea’s central Enterprise Architecture team influence architecture modelling standards according to your expert knowledge about our platforms capabilities.
- Drive your own work and plan your daily tasks based according to sprints and roadmaps (that you have influence on) ensuring delivers are timely and according to plans.
- Work with many different tasks, some of which involve other skills than only architecture, i.e. tuning, deploying and troubleshooting infrastructure.
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team working across the entire Nordea, and our team is cross Nordic & Poland (Some travelling could be needed).
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are an excellent System Designer and Developer who has deep technical knowledge development on enterprise applications & integrations. You have knowledge of the Enterprise Architecture e.g. TOGAF or similar certification is highly desirable.
It is important that you:
- Are excellent in designing, developing and Integration and have experience doing so from a in an Enterprise company.
- Are fluent in English, and are used to working across borders with different nationalities.
- Have a high integrity, and you can communicate and co-operate in architectural issues across Nordea’s IT Areas and Service Providers, as well as with executives and other architects.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 23 March 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.