Lean Consultant in Operational Excellence Capability, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Lean Consultant, you will play the essential role in enabling a delivery of the current strategic direction key results areas for Wholesale Banking Operations.
Your main responsibility will be guiding and helping the organisation to develop the required capabilities and building them in a close cooperation with the local wholesale banking operations senior management and teams.
In WBO Change unit, we are involved in the current strategic direction key result areas involving technological, structural and cultural change in WBO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting work streams and initiatives to reach their objectives, ensuring focus on business impact and capability development.
- Leading transformation to an operational excellent organisation and helping to remove problems which impeding the teams.
- Ensuring alignment between delivery plans and local implementation.
- Holding line managers accountable, and ensure deliveries.
- Ensuring best practice sharing, and challenging the organisation on ambitious goals.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the OpEx toolbox and approach.
The role is based in Łódź.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- 2 years’ experience in working with operational excellence and Lean
- Excellent communication skills in both local language and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Pro-active approach and ability to adapt easily to different circumstances
- Outgoing, analytical and detail oriented nature
- Willingness to business travels (Nordics countries)
- Banking experience will be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement
- Experience in running lean transformations and managing the change at all levels of the organisation would be an asset.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 5 April 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.