Senior Developer in Web Application Team, Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
You will be cooperating with various stakeholders and working according to the Agile methodology in an International environment.
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects,
- Full time employment contract combining stable employment with project work,
- Comprehensive training program to prepare you for the assignment,
- Work based on an international standard using state-of-the-art tools,
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications,
- Package of benefits which includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- An in-depth understanding of the Java language.
- Fluency in English.
- Java Micro Services development (Spring boot)
- Oracle WebLogic application server
- Web Services (rest and soap), XML
- SQL (DB2)
- IBM MQ
- Ant, Maven, GIT, Jenkins
More information and send application You have until 20 May 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please
share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.