DevOps Engineer, Gdańsk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are looking for an energetic, innovative and service minded DevOps Engineer who is “Thinking Differently”, is technology savvy, gets pleasure through automation and enjoys challenges. Being a self-starter, ambitious and curious person are strong assets.
You’ll join small but passionate team which is spread across Denmark and Poland, supporting both the application development and application operations teams across Trading Technology. Our focus is to maintain scalable and reliable services.
Part of our daily work is to use and maintain development, continuous delivery/ integration and application operations toolset. Continuously investigating new technologies is what we also spend our time on.
What will you do:
- Maintain and operate our Continuous Delivery and Integration platform
- Deliver new solutions through our “Factory” and interoperate them with existing
- Ensure the operational stability of our tools and scalability of our infrastructure
- Support our clients in production through our Service Desk function
- Promote our platform and principles across the organization and support “hands on” on the on boarding of new clients
- Support the on boarding of new tools and services in the SRE team
- Be an ambassador towards engineering and automation principles across IT division
- Support our clients with Service Design, Transition and Operation for business-critical applications
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience as an SRE or DevOps preferably at a large organization, supporting the design and operation of business-critical applications
- Experience with at least 2 of the below technologies and tools: Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Ansible + Ansible Tower, Consul, Artifactory, Atlassian tools, monitoring tools and/or code quality tools (SonarQube, BlackDuckHub)
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, Angular, Python, Go or Shell-Scripting, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with API's achieving automation and interoperability. Knowledge about application monitoring and application self-healing best practises.
- Experience on supporting clients is desired as well as troubleshooting, incident and problem management
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
More information and send application
You have until 20 July 2018 to send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf