Senior .NET Developer, Gdańsk
We are a small international Team of senior .NET developers.
The team has started five years ago, developing a complex WPF application for building advanced financial reports, working in a close collaboration with colleagues from Denmark.
Today we develop and maintain multiple tools and services for our customers in all Scandinavian countries, working together with the teams from Denmark, Finland and Norway. Our projects include an advanced tool for portfolio return report generation and distribution, web service for building sophisticated portfolio reports, web services that take market and customer data from multiple sources and aggregate it, and many others.
Our strategic goal is to build a new service oriented platform for distributing customer data, market data and advisory concepts on more channels, to allow the bank to fulfil ambition to digitalize its services and offering.
The technologies and tools we use include .NET 4.7, Service Stack, Visual Studio 2015, Resharper Ultimate, IntelliJ IDEA, GIT, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Oracle. There is also an opportunity to participate in Java and C++ projects.
- Participation in ambitious international IT projects as a part of highly professional team
- Opportunity to increase business knowledge in the financial domain
- Opportunity to improve business communication and collaboration skills
- Internal and external trainings
- Stable employment conditions in international environment
What you'll be doing:
- Take part in designing, developing and maintaining restful service oriented platform that will distribute customer data, market data and advisory concepts
- Participate in code reviews and keep the technical quality on the high level
- Acquire knowledge about business logic and participate in defining requirements in close collaboration with the team's PM/BA as well as business stakeholder
- Actively contribute to the good communication and collaboration across our teams located in different countries
- Maintain and support our existing production environment
Who are you
The Qualifications You Need:
- At least four years of professional experience as a .NET developer, C#
- Self-driven and taking full ownership of tasks with ability to deliver under minimal supervision
- Proactivity, flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (English)
- Ability and desire to learn more about financial products and markets
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf