Senior .NET Developer, Gdańsk
Nordea Markets is the leading international capital markets operator and investment banking partner in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions.
Nordea Markets rely on Capital Markets IT to provide technology that will allow the bank to stand strong and excel in this environment. We, Capital Markets IT are developers, business analysts, architects, project managers and other technologists working all over the world.
Using leading edge technologies, we develop high performance real-time systems, processing a large number of transactions daily, and supporting hundreds of users distributed across our offices world-wide.
At the beginning of 2014 we have opened a new IT Development Centre office in Poland, Tricity. Our ambition is to become a leading Capital Markets development unit with top quality developers.
Currently we are looking for:
Senior .NET Developer
A Senior .NET developer in the Advisory Ecosystem team develops and maintains multiple services and tools for financial analysis. He collaborates with the teams in Denmark, Finland and Poland, gathers project requirements, actively participates in the scrum planning, delivers a high-quality code.
The Advisory Ecosystem team is a key driver in the bank's ambition to digitalize its services and offering. We are taking up to the challenge of building the new service oriented platform distributing customer data, market data and advisory concepts on more channels.
The position we offer:
We are involved in various strategic projects to develop and maintain our financial analysis platforms used both externally but also internally within our sales organization for advising our corporate customers on the performance of their asset portfolios and on their currency / interest rate risk.
- Develop restful services in .NET that will distribute customer data, market data and advisory concepts
- Develop new features for our asset portfolio performance and allocation reporting tool
- Maintain and support our existing production environment
- Acquire knowledge about business logic and participate in defining requirements in close collaboration with the team's PM/BA as well as business stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the good communication and collaboration across our teams located in different countries
The team consists of talented software developers located in Gdansk. The team works closely with business analysts and software developers in Denmark and Finland, and has a close proximity to the business units in Nordea Markets.
The qualifications you need:
- At least 5 years of experience as a .NET developer, C#
- Ability and desire to learn more about financial products and markets (preferably experience working in financial or banking industry)
- Self-driven and taking full ownership of tasks with ability to deliver under minimal supervision
- Proactivity, flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (English)
- Experience with RESTFUL Web service development considered a plus
Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
Stable employment conditions in international environment
Agile project approach
Cafeteria benefits plan (life insurance, retirement program, sport card, private health care, cinema tickets)
Possibility to increase your knowledge and skills (Internal and external trainings, Pluralsight, Lunch & learn sessions, etc.)
More information and send application:
To apply for this position please send CV in English (including permit for processing personal data: I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.