IT Application Operations Specialist, Trading Technology, Gdańsk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an IT Application Operations Specialist, you will be supporting 6 applications in Banking Reporting and you will be a Part of the Team of 13 people with DevOps profile.
In Trading Technology team we manage 3 business areas with developers in continuous daily dialogue.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing organized approach towards business operations in order to maintain the production demand. Strategic approach will be focused on an automation and failure prevention.
- Focusing on transition and building knowledge around 6 applications from Denmark Ops team to PL Ops team.
- Monitoring applications, Business As Usual, implementing automation in operations and its deployment.
- Continuous Service Improvements, DevOps hungry learner profile required
- Working with 65% Linux Red Hat shell scripts, 35% Windows – both platforms performance checks (IIS, Event viewer, messages, /proc), SQL queries on databases
- Working as single point of contact in 2nd line support for Business and Development
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a conceptual way of thinking and you are eager to learn. You are able to work independently in operations but also you are a team player with analytical mind and attention to the details, who is a straight forward communicator.
- Excellent command of English (at least B2/C1)
- Knowledge of Linux System Administrator and Windows Server 35%, certificates are not required but we are looking for passion and willingness to learn;
- Minimum 3-year experience on similar position
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in experience
- SQL knowledge (Oracle/PLSQL will be an asset, other SQL accepted)
- Knowledge of how to create documentation KMS (Confluence, Atlassian stack, SharePoint)
More information and send applicationYou have until 13 May 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.