Team Leader in Consultant On-/offboarding team, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Team Leader of Consultant On-/offboarding, you'll have the unique and exciting opportunity to contribute in building a "best in class" internal consultant management process. The team consists of 5 employees. You will be responsible for and take active part in daily operations, optimizing processes and implement decided improvements. Moreover, you’ll have full staff responsibility.
In Consultant On-/offboarding unit within Consultant Services, we are responsible for helping stakeholders with on- and offboarding activities for consultants. The unit is a vital part of the more centralized consultant setup and is covering the full scope from onboarding of devices and conducting the first day training for consultants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Head the Consultant On-/offboarding team located in Gdynia,
- Report to Head of Consultant Services within Global Delivery Centre. The team consists of 5 employees,
- Ensure daily operations and deliveries are managed well,
- Proactively suggest, optimize and participate in process development. Since the team construct is partly new, there will be process mapping tasks to be done in order to ensure efficient work and high service-levels internally,
- Implement decided improvements,
- Implement and follow-up on team KPI’s and individually set goals,
- Encourage team members to take active part in team and process development,
- Keep close collaboration with other teams in Global Delivery Centre, to ensure a smooth end-to-end user experience for our internal stakeholders.
The role is based in Gdynia. Reporting to Staffan Fransson, Head of Consultant Services. Some travel is expected.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are committed and self-disciplined, and you act with integrity. You are able to have attention to details, hence also being able to have the ability to quickly move from operational discussions to more tactical/strategic one. You are passionate about stakeholders and their needs and thanks to that, you build and support long-term relationships
- Experience from an international, cross-border organization
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Previous leadership experience and a proven track record in managing and mentoring a team
- Degree in either IT, economics, supply chain or equivalent
- Professional in Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Professional communication skills and excellent verbal and written English skills
It is also highly valuable if the candidate possesses previous experience of:
- On- and offboarding processes
- Documenting and improving processes descriptions
- Facilitating and executing information sessions
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 25 January 2018 to send us your application. All applications to be written in English.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.