Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Technology Operations and Support’s Incident Management is a part of Nordea’s Group Technology organisation and is dedicated to secure stable environment and resolve incidents with lowest possible impact to the business.
As a Supervisor, your main task will be to focus on prioritizing incidents based upon urgency, impact and criticality, coordinating and facilitating activities between multiple groups. Moreover, you’ll provide reports to senior business and technology managers. Ocasionally, you will be driving light taskforces, but also, on daily basis, support our Incident Drivers in business critical incidents.
The Incident Management team is currently consists of 15 people who work on a Group level. We are dedicated to secure stable environment and resolve incidents with lowest possible impact to the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a focal point for all priority 1 & 2 incidents
- Ensure that the qualification of incidents are reaching correct priority
- Manage day-to-day delivery of the incident management process according to existing procedures, including performing incident impact and severity assessment
- Ensure the process is executed appropriately at each described step
- Drive and coordinate the activities aiming for efficient incident resolution, engage relevant stakeholders to ensure services quick restoration
- Take part of the Supervisor role scheduled 24/7/365 days (Duty)
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a team with touchpoints in the entire organisation and opportunity to participate in developing incident management, and by that influence, the IT Operational stability within Nordea.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To be successful in this role:
- You are a team player who has the ability to work independently and proactively.
- You understand both IT and business and enjoy hectic and potentially stressful situations.
- You have excellent communication and co-operation skills and are able to communicate complex and technical issues to management
- You like to drive incident resolution activities with high priority and focus across country borders
- You have been driving incidents or task forces and/or have been a teamlead or coordinator before.
- Experience in IT Operations area
- You have ITIL foundation and experience in how to use it.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written, and enjoy working with partners across multiple countries
- You have operational, service desk or support background, involving level 1 and level 2 analysis
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 4 February 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Michael Mark, Mobile +45 2028 7331 and email Michael.Mark@nordea.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.