Process Specialist, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a team member you will be working in close collaboration with the Operational Readiness Management process within Nordea I&O, which is responsible for helping in handling projects results into production.
We are the part of Technology Governance and Assurance Unit in Nordea Group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assuring that projects will be anchored in IT Operations by providing and supporting necessary required activities.
- Supporting Operation Readiness Coordinators (I&O representatives) and Project Managers in executing the process.
- Managing requirement specifications and stakeholder management.
- Sharing knowledge across Nordea within Operational Readiness Management community.
- Preparing work instructions and process documentation.
- Being a sparring partner for process improvements
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Experience in executing IT Service Management processes towards Project Management lifecycle (Transition).
- Great interpersonal skills, respecting cultural differences
- Excellent skills in communicating with both IT and Business stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- ITIL certification at a foundation level will be a plus
- Project Management knowledge at a foundation level will be a plus
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Ready for travel for a short time
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 21 January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.