Configuration Manager, Poland, Gdańsk/Warszawa
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Configuration Manager in Warehouse Engineering, you will play a key role in the development life cycle of Nordea’s largest Data Warehouse platform, Common Data Warehouse (CDW), and you will therefore be working closely to more than 20 different project teams.
The CDW is a common repository for all banking book data within Nordea, with users across GCC (Group Treasury, Group Capital and Group Finance), as well as Retail. Our task in Warehouse Engineering is to run and manage Common Data Warehouse platform, development and management of framework (source control, continuous integration and delivery), Platform security and performance, Common Master Data team and delivery management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting more than 20 different project teams, running different business applications mainly on Teradata technology
- Contributing to design and implementation of sound DevOps capabilities such as continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Administration of GIT repositories and feature branches
- Maintain proper version controls of deliverables across CDW
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM process
The role is based in Poland, Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team, which is young, ambitious and just being formed in Nordea’s agile transformation.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are an experienced configuration manager with a successful track record, you are a strong driver, facilitator, and persuasive communicator. You have passion for deep analysis of technical challenges and beside your detail-oriented mindset, you can as well see the big picture. Working in a changing environment is the kind of challenge you are looking for and you have a fundamental interest in software development and implementation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Configuration Manager
- Excellent scripting skills in Perl and Bash (both languages are required)
- Experienced with version control systems such as Git-Bitbucket and Github
- Experienced with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written and preferably experience of working with distributed teams
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 8 February 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.