Senior Project Methods Expert, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior Project Methods Expert, you’ll drive the development and maintenance of project methods (project management, system development, and related processes), and implementing these methods through project support and training.
In Software Processes unit, we are responsible for Nordea Software Processes framework for both the traditional and agile approach. We are focused on implementing and maintaining project methods in to ensure compliance through reviews, controls, introduction sessions, e-learning, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focus on development, improvement and support on the method areas;
- Develop, improve and maintain support services to be delivered to projects (e.g. workshops, templates, guidelines) to support projects and
- project managers
- Coach and mentor project participants (all project roles) to improve teamwork in projects
- Initiate communication of methods and changes to ensure common understanding of the Nordea Standards in the Nordea group
- Train and educate project participants in methods to improve common structure and efficiency
- Assure, by support and guidance, that projects work according to the methods, based on an understanding of the specific situation of the project to support efficiency
- Develop methods for project work, related to project management and system development to improve quality and efficiency in development projects
- Develop, implement and maintain training modules in relevant methods to improve change initiative management and system development work
- Run and facilitate workshops in relation to methods use and implementation to support projects
- Support and guide projects with expertise on how to work according to the methods and focusing on improving project efficiency and quality to support efficiency and quality in projects
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland. Welcome to a team which is in the center of Nordea agile transformation!
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a strong driver, facilitator, and persuasive communicator. You have analytical and pragmatic mindset. You see the opportunities in the daily work and have the drive to make changes happen. You have a fundamental interest in software processes development and implementation.
- Experience working with agile methods, especially Scrum and SAFe,. Knowledge in Kanban, XP, LeSS is an advantage.
- Strong technical skills/experience within the disciplines within software development. (No coding experience needed)
- Knowledge or experience in automation, ci/cd, devops is an advantage
- Ability to easily get an overview on complex issues and come with good solutions
- Living the Nordea Values
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Great presentation skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 26 January 2018 to send us your application. Please, make sure your application is written in English.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact the Team Manager: email@example.com Please, do not send your CV to this address. In order to apply, use the Apply button.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.