Build and Integration engineer specialist, Gdynia, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen
Your DevOps engineering skills are needed to Change the Bank!
Nordea IT is going through a transformation to increase efficiency, create greater coherence across IT and to meet the customer expectations. Our newly established Banking Technology unit and more agile execution model are organised around IT capabilities and a business-alignment function.
Within Banking Technology, lays us – the Change/Technology Capabilities, responsible for the solutions that change the bank.
We focus on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution. Are you the one who can help Nordea increase organisational maturity by taking responsibility of growing up the competence and motivation of our IT professionals.
We are looking for multiple roles in the areas of software configuration management, continuous integration & deployment, development infrastructure, devops and automation across the software delivery pipeline. You will work in skilled and technical team supporting software development organization by improving continuous integration and deployment pipelines for faster and more robust software development.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with people and technical solutions in highly complex environment context, can grasp the big picture, simplify it and at the same time is able to go down into the details, to ensure highly advanced solutions to increase automation and efficiency.
As a DevOps specialist in the Build & Integration team you will have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for one or more colleagues to join our team and be a part of building up our new IT organization covering DevOps engineering competencies. Based on your experience and/or aspirations, you could be working either in traditional ITIL-based projects, SAFe and agile release projects, or in production roll-out and deployment projects with various different technologies.
You don’t need to have all the arrows listed below in your quiver, but the more you have the better. To success in this role you have:
- Excellent understanding what software development is
- Software lifecycle management skills
- Excellent understanding what else drives quality that just code quality when developing and delivering software
- Know how to implement continuous integration and deployment solutions with tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Good people skills
- Good skills to handle large and complex solutions and simplify those
- Have excellent technical skills
- Easily and quickly adopt new tools
- Can also adapt to different scripting languages
Who are you?
Expected skills cover one or more of the following:
- Educational background relevant to Bachelors/Master's degree or the equivalent experience
- Several years of leadership experience from IT company
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, SAFe methodologies
- Understanding of technology related to DevOps
- Experience to build up and work with continuous integration and continuous deployment practices.
- Experience on coordinating complex matters
- Knowledge on Change management processes and tools, preferably on Nordea’s side
- Deep knowledge on SW and infrastructure
- ITIL framework.
- Experience and knowledge in Infrastructure & Operation.
- Experience working with incident, problem and change management.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Very good level of English
- Accountability and proactivity
Furthermore, we would like you to:
- Have great ability to motivate and inspire the people you work with
- Pay attention to details, with the ability to keep an overview to deliver your commitments and dependencies to others
- Have great communication skills and can explain and break down high level strategies into tactical and operational actions and secure delivery and close follow-up
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mind-set we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education. Finally, you are willing to walk the extra mile to deliver outstanding services to fit release schedules applicable for all Nordea Banking Technology projects
- Full time position based on an employment contract
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send application
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact:
Henri Elemo, Henri.Elemo@nordea.com +358953006463
Victor Arroyo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Simone Leggio, Simone.Leggio@nordea.com +358 504869494
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.