Graduates in Fraud Detection Optimisation, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in joining our digital transformation journey, where we - together - reinvent banking for the future?
We look forward to welcoming you to take part in shaping our future! When joining us, you’ll join a journey where you will grow, contribute and enjoy. You’ll develop both professionally and personally, turning your skills and passions into an exciting career. You’ll see great opportunities to continue in Nordea after the programme.
Our Graduate programme offers you:
- Participation in the business from day one.
- Global seminars to support your personal development journey.
- A global network of fellow graduates from diverse areas in the bank.
- Tools and support on how to accelerate your own career in a large international organisation.
- A personal values journey together with us as part of our culture transformation.
In this Graduate position you’ll work with:
- Other graduates with the same areas of responsibility, skills and interests
- Optimising decision and detection rules in our fraud monitoring platforms
- Finding and leveraging patterns found in data to support business decisions
- Complex problems requiring both analytical and creative talent
This position is offered in Fraud Management, where we focus on combatting fraud for our customers and society.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You’re curious, you love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job, you look for the positive and you celebrate success.
- Completed your Master’s degree (preffered in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or statistics) by September 2018 at the latest.
- Fluent English.
- No more than two years' post-academic work experience.
For the position, we believe that you also have/are:
- Experience in working with data (SQL knowledge will be an advantage) and programming languages like Python, R or Scala and an interest in solving problems with code
- You have interest in the data science field in general
- You are fast and proactive learner and you have great problem solving skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
You have until 21 January 2018 to send us your application. You can only apply for maximum three Graduate positions.
Candidates invited for assessment will be tested in numerical, verbal and inductive skills.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.