Business Intelligence & Process Specialist in BASEL team, Łódź
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Business Intelligence & Process Specialist, you’ll work as the main stakeholder towards our IT provider, Group Finance, TALM and various Business areas. You will act as the link between Business and IT and play a key role in providing our stakeholders with relevant information and knowledge to ensure we have effective and efficient Basel reporting processes.
In Group Functions Information & Reporting (GFIR) we perform both regulatory and business reporting on behalf of various stakeholders within Nordea. Our aim is to enhance common ways of working and being the receiving line organization of the simplification efforts in the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set operational requirements, facilitate meetings with our IT partner and various business stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient Basel reporting processes
- Data analysis and sanity checks to secure high quality of the Risk Reporting
- Process coordination and the stakeholders’ communication
- Prioritizing and coordinating problems and incidents
- Have an ownership in the Agile teams assigned to work with incidents, problems and changes in the Basel area
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to an international & very dynamic environment where there are unlimited development opportunities, both in your carrier and on a personal level (clear career path).
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are service-minded, love to build new and strong relationships and enjoy working in teams where you bring your energy into the group. Moreover, you like to coordinate and create structure, with an eye for improving current ways of working. You are not afraid of taking a stand and sharing your opinion or working under pressure.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree, in Economics, Finance, Accounting, IT or Engineering
- Professional communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Capital and risk reporting experience
- Financial data analysis experience
- ITL Certification and SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities and a high attention to details
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 28 February send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.