Infrastructure Operations Expert, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Infrastructure Operations Speclialist/Expert, you’ll be responsible for the environments and the support for the lifecycle of business applications including proactive panning, reactive problem solving, consultation and especially quality assurance.
We work specifically with 2nd level support for installed applications minor configuration changes, change of certificates. We offer a role which is constantly developing, and where you will get the chance to learn more about the Middleware scope and/or more in a specific area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Change coordination
- Overall environment maintenance running business applications
- Plan capacity growth together with application providers and architects
- Assure quality infrastructure configuration and design as part of application’s release cycles
- Patch management of environments
- Platform and components upgrades
- Technology consultation
- Providing solution and infrastructure documentation
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Performance Testing assistance
- Continuous Integration support
- Work close with application providers and Operations
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team of dedicated and professional colleagues and also work directly with our supported internal Business IT units and their representatives.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Installation of Application Servers
- Configuration experience
- Scale-out / Clustering
- Single sign-on
- SSL and Certificate Management
- Upgrading/Patching (e.g. OPatch)
- Troubleshooting middleware bugs – oracle instances, services
- Profiling Java Virtual Machines
- You are also expected to be willing, if Nordea needs it, to participate in “on duty calls”.
- Experience in other infrastructure areas and computing, network and storage is also an asset so that you can bring extended value to our solutions.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 04 January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.