Business Analyst in Strategic Workforce Planning team, Łódź
We are undergoing a major transformation to become the future bank our customers want us to be. As change will be high on the agenda for years to come, we believe that investing in how we develop our organisation is a key factor.
In line with this belief Global Services has established the Strategic Workforce Planning team, to focus on implementation of strategic workforce planning (SWP) across the Group.
We are looking for passion for modern organisational thinking and talent and motivation for driving change. If you thrive on interesting and complex challenges together with skilled colleagues, this is the right place for you.
The position we offer
As a Business Analyst, you turn data into knowledge, assisting us in making solid business decisions. However, we work as a tight team with close collaboration in a dynamic and high-paced environment, focusing our joint efforts where they are most needed.
Our initial key deliveries are:
- As a core function in Global Services, drive a Group strategy for SWP (operational/tactical and strategic)
- Manage tactical people plans with large sets of data (excel) to enable Nordea’s tactical objectives and people strategy
- Support other core functions in Global Services (Nordea Service Centre, Group Robotics, Group OX and Group BPM), driving optimisation and competitiveness across the Group
We are a function with the whole Group in scope.
You will be working out of Lodz. Some travelling, on average one-two days every other week and primarily to Nordic countries, is expected. We frequently use Skype for remote meetings.
The qualifications you need
To succeed in this position, you must be driven by a positive can-do attitude, and be confident working independently or in a team. You are curious and a quick learner when it comes to using different tools and techniques.
You have an analytical mind-set and are comfortable with large scale data, discovering patterns, links and trends. You are detailed oriented, but can at the same time handle changing priorities.
We believe that you:
- You have a strong academic record (at Masters level) from a relevant area and some relevant work experience.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have in-depth knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs
- Can perform comprehensive qualitative and quantitative data analysis
Previous experience from Nordea is beneficial.
More information and send application
Please submit your application, including CV in English and other relevant documents no later than 24/12/2017 by using our online application form.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.