(Senior) IT Security Specialists in Encryption and Key Management Team, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Security Specialist in Encryption and Key Management Team, depending on whether you prefer technical activities or process improvement activities, you’ll be responsible for usage and development of cryptographic tools, or for process improvement, including documenting, simplifying, and also advising other organization units how to correctly protect their data and handle cryptographic keys in their possession.
In Encryption and Key Management Team, we deliver cryptographic keys and related services, e.g. renewal notifications, for several key management processes which we are directly in charge of. We also take care of documenting and improving numerous encryption and key management processes, which are operated in the whole organization.
What you’ll be doing:
Depending on your expertise and interests, you will:
- Operate and improve tools designed to support our key management processes
- Build and implement new tools, or develop new areas of usage for the tools we already use, to support new encryption needs and changing environment, such as cloud encryption, network scanning for certificates, automated delivery of keys and certificates
- Document and improve processes which relate to encryption needs and key management
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a responsible team that handles data measured in bits, not gigabytes.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You believe mistakes are assigned to imperfect processes that need improvement, not to malice of people. You want to help others. You are not afraid to experiment and challenge the state of the things they are now, to improve them.
- If the process improvement part interests you, you are not afraid of Visio, LEAN or 6 sigma, Word, and learning basics of encryption, key management lifecycle, basic security rules.
- If the technical part interests you more, you are experienced in administering Microsoft Server technology, and/or Linux environment, and have some basic experience with web application HTML-like coding, network services, ticketing systems
- Preferably you have experience in the asymmetric cryptography, like TLS certificate management, PGP/GnuPG business usage
- Preferably you have experience in the symmetric cryptography, like full disk encryption solutions, payment cards production, issuing, and transactions processing
- Ideally you have experience in both above
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 30 December 2017 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.