Lead Solution Architect to KYC, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Lead Solution Architect, you’ll both lead the IT solution architecture and design work to present and anchor a specific solution for a certain need. A solution that in most cases span over several different applications and sometimes different IT providers. You will also take a role as a leader of the joint IT Target Architecture and Roadmap work and lead the team of IT Solution architects in KYC space, assure good collaboration with Enterprise Architects and Business Architects for different domains.
In KYC IT, a unit within Nordea Financial Anti-Crime IT we serve the Nordea group with common, centralised IT solutions. We also act as the IT partner to Change Programmes developing Nordea capabilities and assure compliance within Anti-Money Laundering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be accountable for designing IT solution architecture to meet specific business needs and assure alignment with IT strategy, IT policies and Enterprise Architecture
- Lead and coordinate the IT Architecture design work conducted by KYC IT Solution Architects within KYC domain. Assure close collaboration with Domain Architect, Enterprise Architects and Business Architects
- Assure that vendor solutions when procuring commercial off the shelf solutions and assure adherence to Nordea requirements on solutions
- Produce and assure updated architectural documentation and assure good communication of IT vision and roadmap
- Keep updated about the latest trends within the world of architecture and you proactively suggest ways to improve our ways of working
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a high performing distributed team of specialists in IT solutions for KYC where we together provide group common IT solutions making Nordea compliant with KYC obligations. Together we play a key role in the need for excellent IT solutions to help the bank be a safe and trusted partner for our customers.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have leadership experience as IT architect with cognitive and analytical skills, with the ability to work with complex issues on an abstract level. You have a structured and organised way to approach problems and needs. You are able to adopt a long-term perspective and combine that with insightful action where you 'make things happen'. You are a communicator, able to both facilitate dialogue and drive decisions when needed.
- Several years work experience as solution architect in the financial industry. You have a thorough understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts and tools.
- Experience of working as Solution Architect within banking business and have a holistic understanding of how IT solutions serve business.
- Experience from Agile IT development such as Scrum and SAFe.
- Understand information architecture and Big Data solutions
- Experience from working with solutions based on software as a Service and/or Customer off-the-shelf applications.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 31 December 2017 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.