Senior IT Security Specialist, Warsaw/Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior IT Security Specialist, you’ll be authorisation specialist, ABAC (Attribute based access control) fine grained dynamic and context aware. Policy based authorisation engine based on Axiomatics ASM. responsible for supporting tools and related strategies. You’ll be a tech lead, supporting a highly-qualified team supporting and driving the solutions domain forward in Nordea.
In IAM Solution Operation, we provide the tools and technology to support the IAM processes for web single sign-on, federated identity management, attribute based access control and Privileged access management. We continuously work on enhancing our capabilities to support new requirements for IAM in Nordea, this include developing existing systems and integrating and deploying new tools and technology we need. Current toolset include; IBM Security Access Manager, Sailpoint IIQ, Cyberark Privileged Access Manager and Axiomatics ASM.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a team member in the IAM domain you will guide and support the team with the technical implementations, work across the whole domain, but focusing on Authorisations.
- Support and be responsible for our common security token service, providing one common OpenID connect token across Nordea.
- Support and work as specialist for the strategic IAM initiatives; Attribute Based Access Control, Multifactor authentication and the IAM challenges on our Cloud journey.
The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You find it natural to take on responsibility and use your expertise. You have the needed drive to solve problems, strong communication skills and secure good results. You have a professional level of English and speak one of the Nordic languages.
- Proven tech lead experience for strategic IAM initiatives
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience and knowledge of the following areas:
- Authorisation tools (e.g. Axiomatics ASM and ARQ or similar solutions)
- Sign-On solutions
- Token services
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is preferable, but not a requirement
- Certification on access management tools (desired)
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 7 March 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.