Operational Head of Automation Architecture, Warsaw
Key role to design and govern the implementation and usage of Nordea’s new automation framework
Nordea is on a transformational journey of becoming a digital organization. With our customers in focus, we aim to further develop the future relationship bank.
Digital transformation will be powered by shared scalable technology platforms. Nordea is building a market leading capability that will leverage next generation platform architectures to automate, enhance and accelerate the digital journey.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Within Nordea, Automation Excellence & Governance is responsible for delivering Nordea’s next generation framework for prioritization, transformation and automation of cross organizational IT-Services. Our vision is to design and implement a systematic automation framework that fosters a culture that focuses on end-to-end integration, metrics and clear business benefits.
The Head of Automation architecture will be an experienced architect and someone who probably today act as operational lead and has progressed into lead role still acting in a hands-on position. The Head of Automation architecture will understand the needs of the team and be the person responsible for ensuring that the teams get the resources and competences they need.
As part of the team your mission will be to:
- Head Automation architecture team and ensuring contribution to Nordea's automation strategy
- Chief architect on defining & designing the overall Nordea automation platform
- Owner of the shared and strategic automation platform(s)
- Chair the automation platform board
- Align with Business and Enterprise Architects to foster the best collaboration across Nordea
- Architecture of automation landscape, engines, systems, applications & data interrelation
- Assess automation tools, their implementation and their purpose
- Secure that initiatives are working towards end-to-end integration and collaboration, continuous develop automation cycle
- Explain the benefits of automation and shared platforms to multiple audiences The role is based in our location in our new location in Warsaw. Welcome to a team with a passion for automation and collaboration.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Our success factors:
To be successful as an operational Head of Automation Architecture, you´ll need to be good in partnering with different IT areas. Therefore, a candid, astute, service oriented, pragmatic and forceful but likeable personality is required. He or she will operate fluidly in highly complex, matrix organizations.
The right candidate requires to be:
- Seasoned in architecture
- Passioned for the science of automation and driven by the opportunity to shape the automation framework/platform
- Enthusiastic with a driven and committed attitude and take ownership when important changes are required.
- Skilled in an enterprise view of technologies and their coherence
- Knowledgable within automation platforms and infrastructure
- An excellent communicator and within presentation
- Have a great entrepreneur spirit
- A person with an optimistic approach and “can-do” attitude are invaluable assets to make you a great match to our team.
- Able to communicate well both orally and in writing in English.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Jan Friis Bentzen | firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.