Infrastructure Operation Specialist, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Interested in coming on this journey with us?
Test Environment Management Services (TEMS) has been defined as a group wide capability and one of the necessary building blocks to support the transformation of the bank as part of the One Nordea delivering the Future Relationship Bank.
The Test Environment Management Services (TEMS) unit is the single point of contact for test environment services to BITAs, IT Functional areas and large programmes.
- Driving test environment and test data compliance across the group
- Enabling agility and scalability through a standardised test environment service concept
- Providing platform and tooling to support test automation.
- Centralisation and promoting of common ways of working regarding all non-production environments
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Service management profiles with technical flair will be key competencies. We are establishing a new team, so you will be part of maintaining the services and also improve and automate the setup going forward.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with Incident/Problem/Change process related work
- Administrative/coordination skills
- Coding/scripting knowledge at a basic level
- Test knowledge
- Knowledge about Microsoft office package
- ITIL Foundation will be an advantage
We also expect that you will play a central role in supporting and building the foundation for a great customer experience with our stakeholders.
In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Ability to deliver quality on time and work in fast pace environment
- Strong collaboration with multidisciplinary teams and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border Nordic organization
- Be self-motivated, quality-driven
- Have a positive attitude, take on responsibilities and be an engaged and committed team player;
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.