IT Service Manager, Gdańsk
Are you an experienced IT professional, interested in managing and assuring that the quality of the services Nordea provides to all of its card holders are on top level? Do like driving different compliancy and improvement programs? Then we have a position for You!
The position we offer
Technology and Operations Support, Application Maintenance Cards team is looking for a new IT Service Manager to manage the Cards application landscape across Nordea. You will be involved and be driving:
- Requirements settings towards the application development
- Ensuring the Cards applications are in line with various other projects such as compliancy and security related areas
- Planning and executing the system life-cycle
- Application budgeting
- IT service management regarding incident, change and problem management
- Ensuring the applications follow compliancy regulations
The qualifications you need
- Experienced within ITIL framework
- Understanding of how to manage the system life-cycle
- Master / Bachelor degree
- Project management experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Understanding of Agile methods is an asset
- Experience of systems development is an asset
On a personal level, you are an easily approachable person who wants to work efficiently and like to openly communicate with various stakeholders. You carry a positive attitude!
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.