Senior IT Security Specialist,Gdynia or Warsaw
Workplace: Gdynia or Warsaw
Do you have solid and strong technical knowledge and long experience from IT security in different positions? Would you like to use this experience to drive change initiatives with high priority and focus cross country borders? Then join this exciting opportunity within Nordea’s Technology Information Security Office and support us in implementing the Cyber Security Strategy.
Our cyber strategy underlines our focus to strengthen IT security in networks, applications and protecting our data as one of the most important challenges the bank is facing. We are building the future digital bank to be the bank where the personal and digital relationship makes Nordea a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information and cyber security and cyber defence solutions across the IT landscape and in all technology layers. You have now a chance to be part of our journey!
The position we offer
As Senior IT Security Specialist in the Infrastructure Security Engineering area you will be working in a unit located across the Nordics and Poland. Your experience from the IT Security area will be used to develop and drive implementation of technical information security requirements and strategies across the Nordea organisation.
We are looking for people who can use technical and security knowledge to define and document security design and architecture. You should also have the capacity to drive and communicate the agreed strategies within the enterprise with stakeholders on different levels in the organisation.
The qualifications you need
- Experience from IT Security in a complex enterprise IT environments
- Ability to take ownership and drive tasks end to end
- Knowledge and willingness to document and visualise technical IT security design
- Ability to work cross-border with different cultures
- Ability to drive improvements in cyber security
- Experience from network and firewall design work
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to identify risks and drive compliance
- High integrity and knowledge of relevant best practises, standards and regulations
As we are a truly international organisation, we expect you to be able to speak and write English at a superior level.
You will be working out of one of our offices in Gdynia or Warsaw in Poland. Ability to travel is expected.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.