Development Lead - Warsaw/Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
- Ensure you and your team delivers high quality code.
- Organise sprint planning sessions, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team where you coach the team to reach higher levels of maturity.
- Ensure that the project delivers according to backlog priorities. Support the Product Owner and the development team to deliver valuable business improvements on the solution.
- Support and coach the Product Owner in managing the product backlog. Assist with internal / external communication to improve transparency
The role is based in either of our offices in
Warsaw or Gdynia. Welcome to an energetic team that generates great momentum
Who are you?
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You have good cognitive and analytical skills, and can work with complex issues on an abstract level.
- You can to adopt a long-term perspective and combine that with insightful action with the ability to 'make things happen'.
- In an agile work environment, you are known for being both organised and productive.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to both facilitate dialogue and drive decisions when necessary.
- Very good Teradata knowledge and experience in developing and deploying Data Warehouse solution.
- Very good documentation skills.
- A high degree of relevant business understanding, particularly in analysis of real world business problems, and a background within banking.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master working in Banking Data warehousing projects in an agile environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering.
- Professional skills in written and spoken English
More information and send application
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.