Senior Citrix NetScaler specialist - Warsaw or Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. I
Who are you?
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have min. 5 years of experience within Citrix NetScaler operations and management in a large and international company.
You have as well knowledge/skills within:
- Application Load Balancing – NetScaler Citrix
- SSL/TLS and secure certificates
- Network principals (minimum CCNA or equivalent). IP Subnets, NAT, routing and VLANs.
- Fundamentals of firewalls and multi-layer DMZ environments.
- Global Server Load Balancing, DNS and Zone Delegation
- TCP and UDP flow troubleshooting
- HTTP traffic analysis
More information and send application
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.