Senior Operations Quality Specialist, Gdańsk
Change & Deploy is a subunit within Technology and Operations at Nordea and at the moment we are moving our application support and maintenance to Poland, therefore we are looking for motivated Transition Manager to join our Change and Transition team.
The position we offer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the transition of IT deliverables from project to production as part of a team of Transition Managers
- Manage stakeholders by ensuring true collaboration through constant communication and continuous engagement
- Manage and run the service transition lifecycle process together from the early phases until its deployment or closure and handover to operations
- Ensure transition plans meet budget and time requirements as agreed with involved parties
- Ensure that changes to original baseline are informed and authorised with minimum disruption to existing services
- Analysing the risk and impact of changes coming from the transition process
- Ensuring that all the activities designed to implement the change are as per the standards. Review change plan and ensure its adherence to standards
- Attend meetings with Change advisory board (CAB) to discuss higher risk changes
- Producing regular and accurate management reports
- Ensuring that support SLAs, OLAs are strictly adhered to
The qualifications you need
- 2-3 years of experience as team member in role of ITIL Service Transition Management working with applications or IT Change Manager, IT Application Manager or analyst
- Strong sense of ownership of IT services quality, and customer orientation, ability to proactively follow up on customer issues
- Strong ITSM processes orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English – listening, verbal and written – including meeting management and facilitation
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- ITIL Foundations certification
- BA / BS in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience in working within financial sector
- Prince 2 or PMI certifications
- Experience working as an IT Project Manager
- ITIL Service Transition or other intermediate level certifications
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.