Automation Architect to enhance automation capabilities, Warsaw
Key role to architect the creation of a new automation approach
Nordea is on a transformational journey of becoming a digital organization. With our customers in focus, we aim to further develop the future relationship bank.
Digital transformation will be powered by shared scalable technology platforms. Nordea is building a market leading capability that will leverage next generation platform architectures to automate, enhance and accelerate the digital journey.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Within Nordea, Automation Excellence & Governance is responsible for delivering Nordea’s next generation framework for prioritization, transformation and automation of cross organizational IT-Services. Our vision is to design and implement a systematic automation framework that fosters a culture that focuses on end-to-end integration, metrics and clear business benefits.
You will be the key person who works with enhancing Nordea’s automation capability and you will be reporting directly to the Head of Nordea Automation Excellence & Governance.
As part of the team your mission will be to:
- Align with Business and Enterprise Architects to foster the best collaboration
- Architecture of automation landscape, engines, systems, applications & data interrelation
- Assess automation tools, their implementation and their purpose
- Secure that initiatives are working towards end-to-end integration and collaboration, continuous develop automation cycle
- Constantly challenge the automation framework and procedures to ensure iterative improvements on functionality and performance
- Explain the benefits of automation and shared platforms to multiple audiences
- Champion smart automation - process standardization and adherence to it
- Represent the automation IT capability within Nordea
The role is based in our location in our new location in Warsaw. Welcome to a team with a passion for automation and collaboration.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Our success factors:
To be successful in this job the successful candidate will need to partner with different IT areas. Therefore, a candid, astute, service oriented, pragmatic and forceful but likeable personality is required. He or she will operate fluidly in highly complex, matrix organizations.
The right candidate requires furthermore the following qualifications:
- Passion for the science of automation and driven by the opportunity to shape the automation framework and drive automation initiatives.
- Enthusiastic with a driven and committed attitude and take ownership when important changes are required.
- Skilled in an enterprise view of technologies and their coherence
- Knowledge of automation platforms and infrastructure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneur spirit
Finally, an optimistic approach and “can-do” attitude are invaluable assets to make you a great match to our team
You communicate well both orally and in writing in English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Jan Friis Bentzen - email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.