Automation Officer to new automation framework, Warsaw
- Explain the benefits of automation and shared platforms to multiple audiences
- Constantly challenge the automation framework and procedures to ensure iterative improvements on functionality and performance
- Review total cost of ownership and ensure a scalable economic model is achieved via automation – through creating and monitoring of metrics
- Spread and train the automation spirit, mind-set & approach to a broad audience
- Manage ongoing governance & oversight
- Responsible for automation metrics/tools & focus on business value
- Communication with end-users and stakeholders
- Represent the automation IT capability within Nordea
- Identify, manage and clear political or technical obstacles
The role is based in our location in our new location in Warsaw. Welcome to a team with a passion for automation and collaboration.
Who are you?
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You have people management skills, and knowledge of value based leadership.
- Passion for the science of automation and driven by the opportunity to shape the automation framework and drive automation initiatives.
- Enthusiastic with a driven and committed attitude and take ownership when important changes are required.
- Demonstrated Technical leadership experience
- Knowledge of automation platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneur spirit
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.