Swedish Speaking Team Leader
Nordea is the leading financial institution in the Nordic region, with over 30,000 employees in the Nordics, Russia, Poland and the Baltics. The Nordea Group works in accordance with four key values, “Ownership”, “Passion”, “Courage” and “Collaboration”, to support the vision “Together we lead the way enabling dreams and everyday aspirations for a greater good.”
The Nordea Operations Centre (NOC) is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group. As “One Nordea Team”, employees in NOC will be working very closely together with Nordea in the Nordic countries.
Nordea Operations Centre is looking for
Swedish speaking Team Leader
who will take an active role in further stable growth of the organisation by acting as an effective leader of others.
In NOC attention to pro-activity as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued. Our employees create organisational culture, and together with managers contribute to reaching out for our deliveries in rapidly changing environment, working hand in hand with different stakeholders across the organisation.
Responsibilities you will have:
- Leading team of 10-20 employees according to Nordea values by presenting strong leadership competences.
- Delivering efficient operations and quality service based on agreed targets.
- Optimising processes and facilitating continuous improvements.
- Establishing and maintaining strong partnership relations within local organization and with Nordic stakeholders.
- Holding direct reports accountable for their performance by providing feedback, coaching and assessment.
- Supporting development and growth of your direct reports.
- Building a high performing team.
- Building atmosphere of trust and cooperation between team members.
Our offer for you:
- Further development of leadership competences in a challenging matrix organisation.
- High level of independency and ownership in executing processes and leading the team.
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Attractive benefit package and good working conditions.
The qualifications you need:
- Very strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively and focus on delivering high quality service to customers.
- Willingness to expand knowledge and develop own leadership competences.
- Very good command of Swedish and English, spoken and written (B2-C2).
- Experience in people management preferred.
Want to discover new development areas in NOC Estonia? We are waiting for Your CV via our recruitment portal.