Operational Support Engineer, Gdynia
Be part of a team of tool experts whose job is to deliver, maintain and support tools for development and test in close cooperation with selected vendors. We are a part of Nordea Group Architecture unit and have a unique possibility to work with large enterprise installations supporting 4,5K+ developers, 8K+ testers and 20K+ users.
We are looking for IT professionals, who enjoy working with people and processes in a highly complex and modern tools context. You will be responsible for supporting end users in case of tool-related issues or standard requests according to defined processes. You will drive prioritizing tickets, escalating when needed and be the link to team management reporting on progress and issues. You will act as first and/or second level of support to all users of midrange Development and Test Tools in Nordea.
You will be working with a lot of great colleagues in one of our newly opened office spaces in Gdynia and collaborating with colleagues in Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
The position we offer
The work will be to ensure that all issues and service requests are handled professionally and according to service levels. You will be in direct dialogue with the requestors, ensuring that their ticket is correctly registered, documented and ready to resolve or submit to further level of tools support. Among others, it will be your duty to:
- perform 1st and 2nd support level tasks, route and escalate tickets to internal 2nd and 3rd level of tools support and monitor the tickets until its closure
- evaluate and prioritize user tickets for incidents and service requests
- perform investigation and diagnosis of tickets, search for solutions, apply workarounds, communicate status to users and support groups
- perform user account management activities for all tools we are responsible for
- ensure that support SLAs, OLAs and UIC are strictly adhered to
- participate actively in knowledge sharing among colleagues to create and implement best practice
The qualifications you need
The position can be tailored to your particular level of expertise in the IT support area. You will be the perfect match to the position if you possess:
- experience in cross-functional process support with acting as a team member in IT Service Organization
- experience in supporting software development and collaboration tools, ideally centered around the Atlassian suite: Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket but also GIT, Nexus, FishEye, IntelliJ, Semmle and other tools
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- knowledge of ITIL methodology will be an advantage
- orientation towards solution, “can-do” approach in dealing with challenges
- good work organization skills
- excellent skills in communicating with both IT- and Business-oriented stakeholders
- strong sense of service quality ownership and customer orientation
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mindset we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.