IT Risk Reporting Assistant, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Interested in coming on this journey with us?
The position we offer
IT Risk & Compliance Solutions (ITRCS) orchestrate, implement and coordinate changes to align and augment the risk and compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the IT organisation.
The RCS ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation. In parallel, IT RCS increases risk awareness and continuously builds structures and procedures that give Nordea IT management excellent qualitative support.
As IT Risk Reporting Assistant in Group IT, RCS you will be responsible for preparing high quality periodical reports with regards to IT RCS department operations, within the area of IT Audit, Risk and Compliance.
The main responsibility areas are
- Develop high quality data analysis, communication material and decision making proposals to external and internal stakeholder and support coordination of our approach to executive management.
- Facilitate the background information for the stakeholder management dialogue.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run information analysis and implementation processes.
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process.
- Ensures that all reports implemented comply with Nordea’s regulations and reporting guidelines.
The qualifications you need
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills where you perform a complicated variety of tasks. Supports and provide advice on the work of others related to reporting showing a wide degree of creativity. We expect you to have 2+ years of professional experience in the area related to reporting or presenting data in regulated environments.
- In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- Proven experience in using reporting tools, including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Powerpoint or other relevant software
- Ability to analyse and present data in a meaningful and visually attractive way fit for management purposes
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross border Nordic organisation
- Have a positive attitude, take on responsibilities and be an engaged and committed team player
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed
- Professional experience in preparing and presenting materials to executive management are furthermore considered an advantage
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.