Software IT Architect in Banking Technology, Warsaw
You will get the opportunity to participate in very large IT projects in banking industry for Nordic countries. We are looking for an individual, who is a passionate Senior IT Architect, who loves to work with different technologies in large and complex IT environment.
We are looking for an experienced IT/Solution Architects to drive major technical decisions in projects in order to reduce complexity, risk and adhere to good architectural practices.
The position we offer
As Senior IT Architect, you will increase our internal architecture capabilities and proactively drive the creation of the IT architecture in alignment with the business and IT strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse stakeholder requirements, current state architecture, and gaps to create architecture roadmaps
- Proactively guide, implement and govern architectural principles and best practices to secure high quality in IT solutions
- Design and document the architecture with the focus on reduced complexity, cost efficiencies, reduced risk and/or improved business capabilities
- Driving the major technical decisions for our reporting solutions, expressed as the Solution Architecture.
- Secure good development practices when creating working software
- Comply with legal and business regulatory requirements as well as Nordea internal policies, standards and instructions
The qualifications you need
We are looking for new team members with solid experience with designing and implementing solution architecture. You master the ability to make projects move forward by transforming functional and non-functional requirements into documented solution architecture.
Furthermore, we expect:
- Solid professional experience on the position of IT Senior Architect or equivalent
- A master degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following architecture domains: Data Warehouse and reporting solutions, lending processes, payment and cash management, integration;
- Structured way of working with an analytical mind-set;
- The ability to see the overall picture as well as diving into specific details;
- Ability to build effective relationships with other architects and personnel across the organization to facilitate the improvement of the architecture across multiple areas
- Excellent level in speaking, reading and writing in English;
- Good team player and supporting colleague;
- Used to work in multi-cultural environments and with team members in remote locations;
- TOGAF and ITIL certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in work for financial industry will be considered an advantage as well.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.