Administrator for user access (2nd line), Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate with positive attitude to end users, colleagues and vendors to create good working climate
- Deliver within defined service level objectives (SLO) to fulfil the SLO
- Handle incoming orders (request fulfilments) and secure delivery and feedback to requester to ensure high availability for customers
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues to create and implement best practice
- Work according to the ITIL framework when it comes to incident and user administration to avoid future problems
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a new team, all with great enthusiasm.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a new office newly established team
- Modern and friendly work environment in open office
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card, Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme Access to employee pension scheme
- Relocation package option
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Annika Fahlur – firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.