Senior IT Sourcing Manager to join IT Supplier Management, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Independently lead sourcing activities (complex and strategic) as a senior sourcing project manager to ensure accordance with Nordea Sourcing Policy and Nordea Sourcing Toolkits - from initiation to fully handed over to the Sourcing Unit(s) for implementation
- Act as key contact and subject matter expert in Sourcing related activities towards Sourcing Unit(s) and Internal Partners in order to deliver business value
- Actively share knowledge with other colleagues to make sourcing activities run more efficiently
- Negotiate terms and conditions of IT contracts
- Ensure documented handover of all sourcing activity relevant information to appropriate units for implementation to enable the unit to implement the best possible solution
- Proactively manage stakeholders of the sourcing activities to enable professional relationships internally and external to Nordea
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Degree in Law, Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an international multi stakeholder environment within purchasing, sales or similar
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating complex IT contracts
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organisation
- Experience from international roles or working in an international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.