Product and Process Specialist, Gdańsk
Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting efforts going on within Nordea? Do you want to join a high performing Nordic unit, working at the fore-front in fighting financial crime?
We are now welcoming an operational application administrator to contribute with your skills and engagement in performing the day to day work of keeping Nordea on the fore front in the fight against financial crime.
The position we offer
You will be part of the Business Support Team within Application Management who is overall responsible for the Financial Anti-Crime Platform (FACP) – an application which is used by the Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring (TM) and Sanction Screening units (SSU) within Nordea.
The Business Support Team consists of four people working with the system administration of the FACP. Through this position, you will gain knowledge on Nordea’s work on anti-money laundry and continuously work on securing that international sanctions are up to date as the team supports FACP on all parameters.
In this role, you will:
- Update sanctions lists
- Administrate user accesses
- Support the end users on various questions in regards to anti-money laundry
- Participate in user acceptance testing and verifications on application updates and releases
- Participate in Incidents- and Problem solving
The qualifications you need
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an academic exam in economics, IT science, or similar
- Is excellent in English, as all communications between colleagues and end users are in English
- Has experience from similar work (an advantage, but not a prerequisite - you
will be trained)
On a more personal level, you are
- Service minded – always looking out to do your best for our end users
- A hard worker, willing and ready to go the extra mile when required, as the pace is often high, but fun
- Structured and always looking for ways to improve day-to-day work and processes
- Comfortable in a work place where priorities may change and with many reoccurring tasks
- You are a team player – aiming at helping your colleagues with a smile
More information and send application
We welcome your application no later than 17th of December, 2017.
For more information about this position, please contact Louise Olsen at (+45) 24914555.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.