Procurement Officer in AP Payments & Reconciliation team in Group Procurement, Łódź
Group Procurement is all about supporting our Business Partners throughout Nordea to reach their targets by providing advice and executional services when it comes to optimize cost. As the first department in Nordea Operations Centre, we are responsible for end-to-end process, reporting directly to our Nordics managers. In Group Procurement we have the ambition to be recognized as the best procurement function in the European Financial Industry by 2018 and AP Payments and Reconciliation team as a one of GP units highly contributes to achieve that goal.
AP Payment & Reconciliation team is a place where all crucial processed are gathered. While working with us you will get knowledge from Masterdata, payments, reconciliation and vendor query areas.
The position we offer
As a Procurement Officer in AP Payment & Reconciliation Team, you will be responsible for :
- Creating positive relationships with external clients;
- Resolving queries from internal end-users and external customers regarding supplier invoices and payment status;
- Daily reconciling invoice statements and reminders;
- Analyzing and researching invoices in SAP
- Seeking possibilities of improvements in daily work;
- Cooperate with suppliers in order to improve invoice quality;
- Ad hoc tasks received from direct manager.
- Stable employment with job contract;
- Possibility of participating in various projects
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work remotely;
- Great atmosphere at work in the Nordea Unlimited environment;
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package;
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
The qualifications you need
- Professional experience in customer service or in the accountancy area will be an asset;
- Very good English language skills (both written and spoken);
- Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills and fast relationship building;
- Ability to organize your own working time;
- Focus on details and high quality results;
More information and send application
We are waiting for your application till 24th of November 2017.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.