Business Support Officer, Warsaw
We are looking for a Business Support Officer supporting the Head of IT Poland.
We are located in the Nordics and Poland and have many partnerships with leading organisations such as Accenture, Cap Gemini and Tieto through our Extended Delivery Centres in both Off and Near Shore.
The position we offer
Are YOU ready to take your development and career in your hands?
Nordea will make it possible!
You will be providing efficient business support to Nordea units enabling them to focus on running the business and will be accountable for:
- Working with people and providing efficient business support to Nordea employees
- Assist with implementation of new policies & procedures
- Orders management and support for sourcing projects
- Verification and registration of incoming invoices
- Space, location and infrastructure coordination
- Assets management
- Support in Business Continuity Plan
- Contract management for Nordea suppliers
- General project support for Nordea projects
- Meetings organization and logistic (agenda, minutes)
- Calendar administration
- Data research and presentations
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
- Fluency in English
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- IT infrastructure knowledge/technical background will be an asset
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Goal driven approach
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.