AML & Sanctions Experts/Analysts
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to reach their goals and realise their dreams, we are there to provide relevant financial solutions. We are the largest bank in the Nordic region and among the ten largest financial groups in Europe in terms of total market capitalisation with around 11 million customers, 31,500 employees and 600 branch office locations. The Nordea share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq Helsinki and Nasdaq Copenhagen exchanges. Read more about us on nordea.com.
The Nordea Group works in accordance with four key values, “Ownership”, “Passion”, “Courage” and “Collaboration”, to support the vision “Together we lead the way enabling dreams and everyday aspirations for a greater good.”
The Nordea Operations Centre in Tallinn (NOC) is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group. As “One Nordea Team”, employees in NOC will be working very closely together with Nordea in the Nordic countries.
Nordea Operations Centre in Tallinn is looking for
AML & Sanctions Experts / Analysts
who will take an active role in Anti-Money Laundery (AML) and Sanctions team in supporting Nordea Group.
In NOC attention to pro-activity as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued. Our employees create organisational culture, and together with managers contribute to reaching out for our deliveries in rapidly changing environment, working hand in hand with different stakeholders across the organisation.
Main responsibilities you will have:
- Analysing customers / customer transactions and hits these have generated against different anti money-laundering and sanctions detecting rules / systems bank has in use, recommending and testing improvement ideas for making the rules / systems more efficient
- Analysing international regulations in AML and sanctions area and Nordea customer base / its transactions in order to propose / test different ideas to improve anti-money laundering / sanctions detection systems bank has in use in order to make them more effective
- Estimating volume impacts of improvement ideas
- „Translating“ business requirements / ideas on making AML and sanctions detecting systems more efficient / effective into concrete IT requirements that can be programmed
Business process modelling:
- Modelling AML and sanctions-screening processes in order to find the most optimal end-to-end process flow across multiple units and systems
- Testing IT developments and ensuring they meet business requirements
The qualifications you need:
- Previous experience in financial sector working in development / continous improvement area or any other relevant experience (analysing big data blocks, finding patterns, recommending/implementing/testing IT solutions to target patterns found, defining legal or business requirements into logical rule-based IT changes)
- Masters degree and additional training combining good skills in mathematics, business and law
- Strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and focus on delivering high quality service to customers.
- Very good command of English
Will come as a strong benefit:
- Work experience in AML area and / or AML area certification (CAMS, etc)
- Project management certifications / experience in participating in international development projects
Our offer for you:
- Further development in the challenging matrix organisation.
- High level of independency and ownership in executing processes.
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees.
Want to discover new development areas in Nordea Operations Center in Estonia?
We are waiting for You!
Please send your application to us via our job portal.