Finnish speaking AML & Sanctions Specialist
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to reach their goals and realise their dreams, we are there to provide relevant financial solutions. We are the largest bank in the Nordic region and among the ten largest financial groups in Europe in terms of total market capitalisation with around 11 million customers, 31,500 employees and 600 branch office locations. The Nordea share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq Helsinki and Nasdaq Copenhagen exchanges. Read more about us on nordea.com.
The Nordea Group works in accordance with four key values, “Ownership”, “Passion”, “Courage” and “Collaboration”, to support the vision “Together we lead the way enabling dreams and everyday aspirations for a greater good.”
The Nordea Operations Centre (NOC) is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group. As “One Nordea Team”, employees in NOC will be working very closely together with Nordea in the Nordic countries.
Nordea Operations Centre is looking for
Finnish Speaking AML & Sanctions Specialists
who will take an active role in Anti-Money Laundery (AML) and Sanctions team in supporting Nordea Group.
In NOC attention to pro-activity as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued. Our employees create organisational culture, and together with managers contribute to reaching out for our deliveries in rapidly changing environment, working hand in hand with different stakeholders across the organisation.
Main responsibilities you will have:
- Reviewing customer transactions with an alert towards international financial sanctions
- Evaluating the alert against sanctions regulations and deciding follow-up activities with the customer / transaction
The qualifications you need:
- >3 years working experience in financial sector
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics or law
- Strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and focus on delivering high quality service to customers.
- Very good command of Finnish and English
Beneficial to have:
- Work experience in AML area
- AML area certification (CAMS, etc)
Our offer for you:
- Further development in the challenging matrix organisation
- High level of independency and ownership in executing processes
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees
Want to discover new development areas in Nordea Operations Center in Estonia? We are waiting for You!
Please send your application to us via our job portal.