Finnish Speaking Process Specialists, Nordea Estonia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Customer Process Specialist you will be supporting our customer advisers in the Nordics. We will offer you a role as a processing specialist. You will also have a great opportunity to play a vital role in delivering great customer experiences as you enable the front office to focus on advising.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver professional business specific services regarding dedicated process
- Provide data input on a regular basis
- Ensure correct and timely execution of investment orders
- Meet assigned targets according to customer’s needs
- Manage customer’s investments and savings according to given information
Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. The Nordea Operations Centre (NOC) in Tallinn is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group. As “One Nordea Team”, employees in NOC will be working very closely together with colleagues in the Nordic countries.
To our employees we also offer:
- Benefits like co-financed sport card, social and team events
- Great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams
- On-the job trainings to fully prepare You for the process and tasks
- Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- A chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You as person are able to work effectively as team player and You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set.
You are fluent in Finnish, both spoken and written (C1/C2) and English in communication level
Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
Comfortable with problem solving and analytical thinking
Pro-active approach and open mind
You have preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business
Earlier experience about investment and savings products will be counted as advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Please send your application and CV in English via our job portal.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.