CDW Test Environment Specialist Warsaw/Gdańsk
The Common Data Warehouse (CDW) requires two specialists to assist in the maintenance of test environments, incorporating the CM2.0 framework.
The position we offer
The roles will be based in our Gdańsk office and be a part of a larger Warehouse Engineering CDW team based there.
These roles are vital to assist with preparation and maintenance of test environments for all the various users of CDW.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
The roles require a specialist knowledge of CDW, CM2.0 framework and a deep understanding of how they work together.
Other tasks, skills and responsibilities include:
- Daily Teradata DBA operations
- Driving the Offshore DBA team
- Feature & Release branch support.
- Daily & Weekly Deployments.
- CM 2.0 Process Trainings
- Users, Roles and Profiles Management
- Good to native English language skills
- Teradata Developer
- Teradata Administrator
- L3 Application & Operation Support
- Windows Application Developer
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.