Application Administrator, Gdańsk
We are looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join the midrange application maintenance team in Gdańsk. The team’s mission is to secure the daily operations within the financial services area.
The position we offer
You will be caring after central payment systems in Nordea.
- resolve production level incidents
- provide root cause analysis to problem management
- take part in release roll-outs
- understand the value chain
- support production systems based on various platforms (e.g. Linux, AIX, Solaris, Weblogic, Oracle Exadata, MQ)
The qualifications you need
As an IT Operations Specialist you’ll need:
- Technical IT education
- At least 2-3 years of work experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate (desired)
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- To be ready to support highly available production environment by participating in a rotating on-call duty.
- To be ready to work in a process oriented IT organisation.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.