Senior IT Service Manager, Gdynia or Warsaw
Workplace: Gdynia or Warsaw
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior IT Service Manager, so if you have solid IT Service management experience and excellent people skills, take a look here.
The position we offer
The newly established TEMS Test Data Management unit is seeking a Senior IT Service Manager to help build and implement services for test data across the bank.
Test Data Management (TEMS) will be the single point of contact for test data services in Nordea.
The objectives related to test data services are to:
- Drive test data compliance and coherency across the group
- Enable agility and scalability through a standardised test data service concept
- Centralise and promote common ways of working for test data management
As a Senior IT Service Manager your responsibility will be to coordinate the test data service deliveries end-to-end in close collaboration with stakeholders and the TDM team.
You will get the change to influence how we plan, execute and improve the services onwards.
Your accountabilities entail:
- Define and implement test data services and procedures and setup associated governance and reporting framework in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Have close collaboration with the internal customers to understand their need, guide them and communicate about status of deliveries
- Work closely with the team to ensure service deliveries within time and quality
- Enable and ensure reporting on the service deliveries in collaboration with the team
- Set high focus on quality deliveries and reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationships and dependencies both internally and externally
Also you will be supporting the recruitment processes in Poland.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
You have several years of experience with IT Service management
You hold a bachelor and / or master degree
It is a great advantage if you have experience in working with test data management or have good knowledge about testing
You are highly skilled in communication, change management and stakeholder management.
We also expect you to have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with stakeholder management in a large organization and working in a multi-cultural environment
- ITIL knowledge – service management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
On a personal level, you are honest and outgoing with an inspirational attitude. You lead by example and create transparency by communicating openly.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.