Senior Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia
Are you the one who can help Nordea to build the IT of tomorrow?
We are looking for IT professionals, who enjoy working with people and processes in a highly complex and modern IT systems context.
Within the Quality Excellence Team you will drive quality improvements and maturity across different Business IT areas, which will give you an opportunity to learn and grow in the expanding support area.
The position we offer
You will be working with operational processes and following up on the performance. One of your main tasks will be process execution and working towards overall process maturity.
You will be a part of a Global Team, with colleagues in the Nordic countries.
We have a strong Team Spirit and commitment. We keep an informal and open atmosphere and are trying to have fun at work.
In overview the job consists of:
- Supporting and following up on the execution of agreed processes in the IT areas we support
- Identifying the opportunity for improvement, initiating the service improvement and driving continual service improvement in technology and operation support area
The qualifications you need
Experience with cross-functional process support and/or a Service management organization is highly desirable.
You are dedicated and have a service attitude. You put the end user and customer first, and an honour in following up. You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. Your English skills are excellent.
If you have previous experience working in an ITIL framework then this is considered a plus. At least an ITIL Foundation is a must.
Your educational background is a relevant Bachelors/Master's degree or the equivalent experience.
You are open to limited travel within Nordic region.
You will be the perfect match to the position if you:
- Knowledge and Experience in Application Operation and Support area
- Experience and knowledge in Quality improvement related area
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and Experience in Compliance implementation will be considered as added advantage
- Are familiar with ITIL (especially the Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Level Management processes; knowledge about Application Portfolio Management would be considered a plus; an ITIL intermediate certificate in Service Offerings & Agreements or Service Design is preferred)
- Knowledge and Remedy experience (how to navigate in Remedy (Search for an Incident, Problem, Change etc.) and find relevant information like assignment, priority, history etc.) would be considered a plus
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mindset we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
We also expect:
- Knowledge about technologies on a high abstraction level
- Result orientation
- Strong teamwork
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.