IT Audit Management Coordinator, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Interested in coming on this journey with us?
The position we offer
As IT Audit Management Coordinator in Group Technology, you will be responsible ensuring consistent overview of audit issues, track progress. You will support IT Audit Management Officers and Experts in administrative tasks.
You will be involved with 1st line of defence work, where you will support or lead activities related to Audit Management and work with the organisation to drive effective risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation of Audit issues.
- Support Audit Management team especially in respect to administration of IT tool, monitoring of remediation actions and status meeting planning.
- Communicate with all levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the IT Audit Management function.
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress.
- Participate and drive relevant IT Audit Management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work closely together with Head of IT Audit management and the IT RCS team to provide audit advisory and guidance.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Communicate effectively to recipients in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision-making process.
The position will be working out of Gdynia.
Some travel will be required.
The qualifications you need
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills.
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to details.
- As Risk and Compliance officer we expect that you possess good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-boarder Nordic organisation.
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally.
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and are well organized
- You can operate efficiently with MS office tools as well as You are able to quickly learn new IT tools
You are fluent in English, written and spoken, well organized and work systematically.
More information and send application
For further information regarding the position, contact Thomas Vedel Kristensen Thomas.email@example.com,
+45 61221877, Reidar Bjerknes firstname.lastname@example.org by mail or phone +47 90844306, or Remigiusz Bruski email@example.com by mail or phone +48 728 982 274
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.