Expert Risk Manager, Gdynia
Make IT Risk- and Compliance Management your business!
IT Risk & Compliance Solutions (ITRCS) orchestrate, implement and coordinates changes to align and augment the Risk and Compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the IT organisation.
The ITRCS ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation and in parallel continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea IT management excellent qualitative support.
The position we offer
You will as Expert Risk Manager in ITRCS have the responsibility for driving our initiatives for the Risk domain in Group IT were you will provide IT Audit-, Risk- and Compliance advisory and oversight of related deliveries.
You will in close cooperation with the Risk Management team and the ITRCS management team enable effective risk, compliance and audit management and sure implementation hereof.
You will be involved with 1st line work, where you will support or lead initiatives related to IT Risk Management.
The main responsibility areas are:
- Work closely together with the ITRCS management team to provide risk advisory and guidance.
- Establish and drive required risk governance within the Risk Management domain to enable effective Risk management.
- Secure that the Group IT Risk and Compliance Solutions services are provided in a unified way.
- Develop high quality analyses, communication material and decision making proposals to external and internal stakeholder (including executive management).
- Take the lead for projects and/or initiatives and drive the implementation of these within and cross units in Nordea
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process.
- Responsible for seeking out trends, best practises and future developments within the sector in order to meet the Nordea business strategy, values and vision
- Participate and drive relevant business, change management and risk management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
The position will be working out of Gdynia.
The qualifications you need
We expect you to have +5 years’ experience within Risk, Compliance and audit combined with a strong interest in being driver for activities and initiatives. We expect that you will play a central role in driving changes as well as supporting and building the foundation for a great customer experience. You should furthermore possess basic IT knowledge.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills.
In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- International experience and relevant certifications such as ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc. – will be to your advantage.
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time.
- Excellent communication skills and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- Be able to influence without formal authority and show ability to influence and present ideas to senior levels.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You take on responsibilities as well as being engaged and committed being a team player where you focus on quality showing high degree of learning agility.
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.