Management Support Officer, Gdynia
As Management Support Officer, you will give qualitative administrative service and support to key managers in Technology Information Security Office (TISO). You will act as Personal Assistance and important contact point to provide assistance in a wide range of tasks in efficient and service minded way. The position provides very good understanding of Nordea IT function on tactical and operational level in challenging and interesting environment.
The position we offer
We are looking for a person who will be supporting Technology Information Security Office (TISO) in Gdynia and Nordic countries. We are group of IT specialists performing various activities in IT security field.
Your key areas of responsibility are:
- Being PA to Area Management
- Acting as a contact person towards partners internally and externally
- Support managers in day to day activities – projects, meetings, events, preparation of presentation and decision material, data gathering and general coordination and planning
- Preparing agendas for all TISO management and all employee meetings, responsible for taking minutes
- Facilitate, drive and keep track of decisions
- Prepare, edit and publish information hereby ensuring timely communication.
- Handle the communication for TISO when it comes to update the intranet and do articles
- Coordinate events for all employee meetings
- Help with material for organisational changes
- Create various reports, presentations, collect the data
- Deliver support and administration – handling invoices, purchases, office materials and equipment
- Liaise with staff and managers in Nordics and Poland
- Handle and support TISO employees requests
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
The requirements you need:
- Hold Academic Degree
- Experience on similar position and tasks
- Be a self-starting and organised with good networking skills
- Attention to details and problem solving
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- To be flexible and proactive
- Multi-tasking with "Can do" attitude and positive mind-set
- To be a skilled user of MS Office Programs
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Project and program management skills will be an advantage
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.