Team Leader in IT,Gdańsk
In TOS (Technology Operations and Support) at Nordea we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated service operation manager for financial services IT. You will be responsible for the daily operation and related production activities. You will be reporting to the head of midrange applications.
The position we offer
In this Service Operation role you are responsible for the daily operations/production within the financial services area. Your key areas to manage will be incident, problem and change management, deployment to production and production execution. You will also play the role of an Application Provider for the applications you manage. In addition to incident, problem and change management the role includes:
- Design and deliver support and service solutions in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instil a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings
- Contribute proactively to new service deployments
- Work closely with the Platform owners
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Manage and develop partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Take responsibility for escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of business hours as required
The qualifications you need
The successful candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a passion for excellence, be a natural talent for getting the best out of teams and have a sound understanding of the services we support.
- Academic degree within relevant area
- 5 years of experience within the relevant area
- Fluency in English (any Nordic languages are a bonus)
- Good communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Experience managing multi-cultural teams with in- and outsourced team members (India and/or Eastern European preferred)
- Unwavering passion for excellent and eye for detail with a strong focus on client satisfaction
- ITIL certificate
- Six Sigma or LEAN
- PMI or Prince 2 certification
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.