BI Specialist (QlikView/-Sense), Warsaw - Poland
Nordea is looking for a BI Specialist with QlikSense experience for our new offices in Warsaw where you will be part of a global team of 3300 within IT, back-office, compliance and change programmes.
The position we offer
Your primary responsibilities as the Business Intelligence Professional include full life cycle experience in Model, Design, Development of Data warehouse/ETL/Dashboard solutions. You will be expected to implement, enhance and maintain on the various projects. Furthermore we expect you to act at Nordic level and are able to operate and coordinate cross border as well as we expect you to be flexible in working hours.
The qualifications you need
We expect that you have 1-2 years of experience working with business intelligence from the financial sector. We also expect that you have experience with unstructureed data, as well as preferred you have knowledge working with Alteryx
You have experience with project and agile management methodologies, and experience with analytics tools and you have excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
Furthermore you are proficient within performance management, used to working with KPI and knowledge pattern work.
Experience with embedded analytics will be considered an advantage.
As a person we expect:
- Able to work independently with defined problems, provide expertise in improving technology, process and governance.
- Ensuring that security and architecture is following the guidelines, compliance and best practices
- Is proactive in terms of communicating risks, issues and possible resolutions. You take the initiative in relation to relevant business intelligence solutions.
- You are used to a hectic working day with many different tasks and sometimes short deadlines
- As a person you have a positive and optimistic outlook and can keep that even under pressure
As English is our company language, you need to have a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Travelling days is to be expected every other month.
More information and send application
If you have any question, please contact Martin Hansen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.